Join Our Team
If you would like to join the Dianda Construction team, and you fit the qualifications below, please fill out the online application form below or email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dianda Construction is firmly committed to a policy of equal opportunity employment.
Construction Project Superintendent
DIANDA CONSTRUCTION is a Commercial and Premium Custom Home General Contractor located in Reno, NV.
We are client-centered, responsive, collaborative, professionals delivering projects with value, integrity and quality.
We have a PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT position open for a motivated and experienced individual to join our team. This individual excels in communication, organization and leadership.
This individual will:
- Maintain positive relationship with all project stakeholders
- Lead and supervise all construction
- Team with the Project Manager to deliver successful projects
- Demonstrate and facilitate the company safety program and a safe project site for all
- Lead QA/QC proactively
- Create, implement and manage the critical path schedule
- Have knowledge of all construction trades
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all contract documents
- Document daily construction conditions / activities / deliveries / manpower / status
- Attention to appropriate risk management through good communication and documentation
- Leadership of Subcontractor Meetings
- Review and understanding of budgets; negotiation and procurement of material and rental equipment
- Collaboratively solve problems daily with Subcontractors and Design Team
- Look for ways to add value and efficiency for the benefit of the client
- 5+ years’ experience as a Construction Superintendent (Commercial experience)
- Computer proficiency for the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Enthusiasm for implementation of technology tools and collaborative software
- Experience creating, implementing and managing schedules
- Microsoft Project or P6 experience preferred
- Competitive Salary